Approximately 70% of the donations received will be given a second life and sold at the Boutique-Friperie, which will fund services to people who need L’Actuel.
What to give?
L’Actuel cannot accept televisions, computers, furniture and toxic products.
How to give?
- All clothes in good condition must be put in bags.
- Damaged clothing should be places in bags labelled: “To Recycle.”
- Bags of clothing must be securely closed to prevent damage.
- It is better to place dishes in boxes and drop them off in L’Actuel’s yard.
- It is important not to put dishes or fragile items in the bags of clothing.
Where to give?
Donations can be dropped off directly in L’Actuel’s back yard during opening hours.
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.(WARNING: Only clothing donations are accepted, due to COVID-19)
WARNING: The donation boxes are closed or temporarily removed, due to COVID-19.
Eight charity boxes are located in Vaudreuil-Dorion and L’Île-Perrot to deposit donations:
- Parking of the Très-Sainte-Trinité church Adèle Street in front of L’Actuel in Vaudreuil-Dorion (2 boxes)
- Dollarama, 393 Harwood Boulevard in Vaudreuil-Dorion (1 box)
- Canadian Tire, 50 De la Cité-des-Jeunes Boulevard in Vaudreuil-Dorion (2 boxes)
- Between the National Bank and the optometrist, 585 Saint-Charles Avenue in Vaudreuil-Dorion (1 box)
- Vaudreuil-Soulanges RCM Écocentre, 2800 Henry-Ford Street in Vaudreuil-Dorion (1 box)
- IGA Rochette Vézina 110 Don-Quichotte Boulevard in ’Île-Perrot (1 box)